Join MaaS Alliance
The MaaS Alliance is a fast-growing and influential partnership bringing together organisations from the
- public sector (from local to national levels)
- private sectors (mobility service providers, MaaS providers, IT system integrators and operators, ticketing and payment providers, insurance companies, and all other relevant actors of the MaaS ecosystem)
- associations (professional bodies, non-profit interest groups)
all of them willing to
- shape the world of truly seamless mobility centred on users’ needs.
- co-create the foundations for an open MaaS ecosystem
If you see your organisation reflected in this description, join the MaaS Alliance!
How to become a member of the Alliance?
You can be either Associate Partner or Full Member, depending on your interests. Public authorities are eligible to join free of charge. No special start-up or SME fees are currently available. All memberships are subject to approval from the MaaS Alliance Board of Directors.