The MaaS Alliance and TravelSpirit Foundation are delighted to announce the Open Mobility Conference, taking place on 11th April 2019!
This new event will examine how to build an open ecosystem of mobility and lay the foundations for seamless Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
Our confirmed speakers include:
- Jacob Bansgaard – ERTICO – ITS Europe & MaaS Alliance
- Krista Huhtala-Jenks – MaaS Global
- Jehan de The – Europcar Mobility Group
- Koen Kennis – City of Antwerp
- Ross Douglas – Autonomy Paris
- Oana Savu – International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Ralf Fisch – MHP – a Porsche Company
- Hsien-Huo Tong – SG Innovate
- Susanne Ritzmann – Open Source Lab
- Dietrich Summerman – Share & Charge Foundation
- Eric Mink – Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management, the Netherlands
- Davor Meersman – Open and Agile Smart Cities
On the day we will have a variety of inspiring sessions. As well as keynotes from industry leaders, we will have lightning talks on the current state of the market, panel discussions on where to go next, and interactive workshops to generate ideas and actions.
How can we create new mobility services that can be easily deployed, scaled and integrated seamlessly with existing provision and other new mobility services?
What does an open ecosystem and Internet of Mobility look like and what opportunities does it create and why is openness so important?
Buy your ticket here:
Attention MaaS Alliance members, you can benefit from an exceptional discount – over 75% off! Contact Edward Farrugia to get your Discount Code.
The journey towards an open ecosystem of mobility starts with the Open Mobility Conference 2019.
- Date: 11 April 2019
- Venue: Kanal, Brussels
The event is being brought to you by the MaaS Alliance in collaboration with TravelSpirit Foundation.